- Must have good mechanical aptitude and the ability to understand how the equipment works.
- Must be able to follow detailed written operating procedures (in English).
- Must have a safety-orientated attitude and the ability to work safely.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet the essential physical functions.
- Must demonstrate manufacturing process skills, process awareness, including appropriate operation changes to sustain production quality.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong work ethic and proven track history of good attendance.
- Manufacturing or related experience operating and/ or running plastics processing equipment preferred.
Fabpro Polymers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 620.532.4000 or HR@glpolymers.com for assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the links below to find out more.